Monday, January 29, 2007

Voice #2: "My Life" by Da Band

Hit tha bricks chicks like damn where you been lord
Locked up wit a bad case of hemorriods
Writtin n fightin trifflin rhymes About tha life n tha times wit niggaz on tha grind
White collared criminals climb the corporate ladder
While niggaz like me gotta sell coke n crack
Riskin my freedom boxed up missin a season
Its a setup hypothetically speakin
Even my pops was knocked ova tickets for speeding
Drinkin n drivin i aint forget he think i forgot him
My mom got grey hairs from worrying sick And my sister got a house now pushing a stick
Just a lil something to get her from a to b
Ya'll got nowhere to go come and stay wit me
Wit a niece and a nephew dat love me to death
My little brother nick i guess he'z loving whatz left

No comments: